Anti Social Behaviour Coordinator
Location: Walton on Thames
Dept: Housing Services
Salary: £30,181 + £1,875 car allowance
PA Housing is an award winning provider of affordable, quality homes, but our business is about more than property – it’s about people. We aim to put our residents at the centre of everything we do and offer first class services to all.
Our business is built around decades of experience in the social housing sector across the Midlands, London, Home Counties and the South East. We hold a stock of more than 24,000 homes and employ 600 plus staff to provide a high standard of service to our householders.
Our success and our plans for the future would not be possible without our dedicated team of staff members. Every one of our employees help to make a difference to the lives of our residents and other local people, and we look after our team members well.
We currently have an opportunity for an ASB Co-ordinator to join our dedicated team in Walton on Thames and we really want to hear from you if;
- You are educated to A Level standard or the ability to demonstrate suitable experience to meet the requirements of this role;
- Have worked for a minimum of two year in a housing management or anti-social behaviour role;
- Have skills in full case management of ASB cases, including providing support to victims and taking legal action;
- Are able to work out of hours when required;
- Have knowledge of social housing management procedures and relevant legislation and food practice.
Candidates will need a full driving license with daily access to a car for work. There will be a car allowance paid per annum.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate suitable experience to meet the requirements of this role in a housing environment. Experience in full case management of ASB cases, including providing support to victims and taking legal action is essential for this role.
A strong customer service ethos, with the ability to provide a flexible service to customers will be a requirement.
The ideal candidate will also possess excellent communication skills and be IT proficient.
We recognise that people are at the heart of our business and that success is dependent on enthusiastic and committed colleagues. We make sure they feel supported and encourage a culture of opportunity and learning to enable colleagues to fulfil their potential and make a real difference to peoples lives every day.
Working for PA is incredibly rewarding. Everyone in our team makes a difference to people in the diverse and vibrant communities we serve.
In return, we reward our staff for their dedication by offering competitive salaries and an excellent range of employee benefits including:
- 26 days annual leave entitlement per annum plus bank holidays (pro rated for part time roles)
- Opportunities to develop your career through internal and external training, professional qualifications, career coaching etc.
- Generous pension scheme
- Health Cash plan for discounted optical, dental and health
- Childcare vouchers
- Perkbox - High street discounts
- Long Service Awards
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives
If you require any of the attachments in a different format or you require support with the application process please do not hesitate to contact us via the email address below.
As a Disability Confident and Equal Opportunities Employer, PA Housing welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates including those from black and minority ethnic (BME) groups and disabled candidates.
Closing date: Midnight, 26th August 2018
To apply for this role please click on the apply button or for any enquiries please email the recruitment team at email@example.com