Board Members, CHP
£4,000 per annum
Time commitment is approx. 12 - 15 days per annum
CHP is a locally managed and governed charitable housing association operating across Essex. The association provides high-quality homes for those unable to rent or buy privately. CHP was established in March 2002 following the transfer of housing stock from Chelmsford Borough Council and now owns and manages over 9,000 homes and has been developing new homes without grant subsidy since 2011 – the current development pipeline is approximately 350 new homes per year.
Due to upcoming retirements, CHP is now looking for two new Board Members to join the Board and support the governance of the association. CHP is looking for individuals with existing direct or indirect experience of the social housing sector who identify with CHP’s values and aims, in particular the association’s focus on customer outcomes. Beyond these core requirements, CHP has a broad range of skill and experience requirements as a Board and welcomes applications from a variety of specialisms. Previous non-executive experience is not essential.
For further information please click the ‘Apply’ button – you will be redirected to the website of our retained recruitment advisors at Altair where you will be able to download and review the recruitment pack. If, having read the recruitment pack, you would like an informal and confidential conversation please contact Sarah Palmer, Head of Executive Search and Interim Management - 07806 602933, email@example.com or Michael Appleby, Markets & Growth Director – 07545 314749.
The closing date is: 9am, Monday 3rd September 2018. Preliminary interviews will be held on the 10th, 11th and 12th September, and the final interviews will be held on Friday 28th September.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Chelmsford
- Corporate Services Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Chelmsford
- Homes and Asset Management Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Chelmsford
- Residential Development & Construction Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Chelmsford
- Executive & Senior Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Chelmsford