Head of Procurement
At Radian we are committed to investing in local communities to make them stronger and more vibrant, while helping to provide homes to those that really need them. It’s at the very heart of what we do and empowers our staff to support our customers in realising their aspirations.
We also recognise the importance of continuing to develop our products and services to meet the changing needs of our customers, and have recently launched an ambitious five year Corporate Strategy that will help us continue building on our successes and to achieve our full potential as a leading provider of affordable homes across the south. Whether it’s through delivering high quality new homes of all tenures, investing in social infrastructure to help build new communities, or delivering modern services that can improve the wellbeing of current and future residents, we believe there’s never been a more exciting time to join Radian.
Our growing portfolio of over 21,000 homes across the south is supported by over 800 dedicated staff. We have big aspirations for the years to come and are looking to recruit new people who share our passion in making a difference to the lives of our residents and our local communities. Not only that, but in return we offer the ability to further develop your career in a great environment that offers flexibility, collaboration and excellent rewards and benefits.
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Radian finance department as Head of Procurement. You will be responsible for group wide procurement activities covering all business areas, including goods, services and works, as well as delivering the sustainability strategy across the organisation, focussing on social, economic and environmental aspects of Radian’s impact on these factors.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate the ability to influence at all levels, using audience appropriate skills to achieve desired outcomes.
The ideal candidate will have experience of managing a procurement team in a similar role within public or housing sector, with knowledge of OJEU (Official Journal of the European Union) regulations. Good communication skills are also key.
CIPS (or equivalent) qualification is essential.
• 28 days annual leave per annum, plus bank holidays, with the opportunity to buy and sell additional leave
• Employer pension contributions of up to 12%
• Life assurance 3 x annual salary
• Flexi-time scheme, allowing individuals to work hours that suit them (subject to core hours and the requirements of their department and role)
• Interest free season ticket loan
• Comprehensive training and development, including study support
• Radian Rewards, flexible voluntary benefits scheme
• Enhanced maternity/paternity leave for those who qualify
• Staff recognition scheme
Interviews will be held on week commencing 27 August 2018 at Collins House, Eastleigh.
How to apply
To apply, please click on the link below which will take you to the Radian website to complete your application.
Please note that this role will have a two stage interview process.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Head of services Over £60,000 Permanent jobs in Eastleigh
- Finance Head of services Over £60,000 Permanent jobs in Eastleigh
- Homes and Asset Management Head of services Over £60,000 Permanent jobs in Eastleigh
- Procurement Head of services Over £60,000 Permanent jobs in Eastleigh
- Executive & Senior Head of services Over £60,000 Permanent jobs in Eastleigh