Senior Operations Manager (Heating)
Job Title: Senior Operations Manager (Heating)
Job Expiry Date: Friday 24th August at Midday
Salary/location: Haywards Heath - £54,880 to £64,570
West Malling - £54,880 to £64,570
Norwich - £51,990 to £61,170
Borehamwood - £57,770 to £67,960
Islington - £57,770 to £67,960
Hours: 36 hours a week
Contract Type: Permanent
About the Role
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Operations Manager to be based in either our Haywards Heath, Norwich, Borehamwood, Islington or West Malling offices.
The Senior Operatuions Manager will ensure that Clarion can fulfill the role of being a strong client, by having appropriate contractors, teams and systems in place to maintain, repair and service all heating assets in line with current legislation. This will be achieved by driving high customer satisfaction standards alongside a clear, measureable value for money agenda. This is a key role within the M&E leadership team.
Some of the role's resposibilites are listed below;-
- Ensure that all domestic gas, commercial gas, solid fuel and oil systems managed by the Group are serviced, inspected and repaired according to legislative requirements, incorporating best practice.
- Maintain an effective and efficient contract management structure so as to provide assurance to the Group for gas safety within its properties.
- Ensure that all contracts have suitable and appropriate arrangements in place to measure and monitor performance in terms of compliance, cost, quality of service and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all operational actions are visible and can be evidenced as being addressed.
- Plan and instigate suitable procurement activities in order to ensure appropriate contractors / arrangements are maintained.
- Work with the Operational Compliance Team and other departments to ensure suitable procedures for gaining access to properties are adhered to.
Excellent communication skills and a sound understanding of Social Housing are important to this role. We are also looking for someone with the below experience;-
- Experience as a senior manager in a national Housing Association.
- Experience of leading teams through change in a large organisation.
- A track record of leading large heating contracts resulting in high levels of compliance and resident satisfaction.
- A demonstrable working understanding of procurement processes.
- Proven knowledge and practical experience of ensuring robust contract management practices are maintained.
- Experience of managing high value budgets.
Closing Date: Friday 24th August at Midday
Interviews will be held on: TBC
For further details on this vacancy, and to apply, please visit our website http://careers.clarionhg.com/vacancies/
Applicants must be able to travel across regions as required.
Clarion Housing Group
Clarion Housing Group comprises the country's largest housing association; a property development company, a charitable foundation and a repairs and maintenance service.
The Group's housing association, Clarion Housing, is committed to providing good customer service to all its residents and to maintaining its homes to a good standard - investing significantly in improving them each year.
Its development target is to build 50,000 new homes over 10 years and the Group will invest £13 billion on meeting and delivering on this target. Two thirds of the programme will be affordable and developed by Clarion Housing, while homes for private sale are delivered and marketed through development company Latimer by Clarion Housing Group. The proceeds from sales are invested in our social purpose.
The charitable foundation, Clarion Futures, will invest £150 million over ten years to deliver one of the largest social investment programmes in the country. Priorities are work and training; money management and young people.
Building homes. Developing futures.
Clarion Housing Group is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce.