Property Portfolio Manager
Looking for a meaningful and rewarding career path? Don’t do what you love, love what you do.
Enjoy helping others and love the thought of making a change to a complete stranger’s life?
Then consider this role as a Property Portfolio Manager.
We are a socially conscious and fast growing private limited property company with an aim to end homelessness in the UK.
We own and manage properties in and around London with the aim to expand nationally, and are looking for a dynamic and hands-on individual to join our team who have a hunger to succeed.
Our ideal candidate will have a housing background with recent experience of delivering specialist level debt advice, looking to grow with a fast expanding company.
As a Property Portfolio Manager you will cultivate positive relationships with our tenants in order to help them sustain their home.
Some people may need emotional support to get them through a problematic time, while others will need a more applied and hands-on approach.
A mostly field based position visiting properties and managing clients. The Property Portfolio Manager will be required to frequently visit properties while also visiting the head office in Battersea when needed.
- Resolving rent issues (predominantly Housing Benefit and Universal Credit)
- Visiting tenant (could be out of hours - evenings/weekends)
- Accompanying tenants to benefit office, local council, bank etc
- Rent collection directly from tenants
- Setting up payment plans
- Conducting court eviction process as a last resort
- Resolving complaints from tenants and/or external bodies
- Investigating all internal and external complaints received
- Issuing formal warnings to tenants where applicable
- Carrying out a move or eviction where suitable
- Investigating and escalating maintenance issues to repairs department
- Conduct viewings and filter suitable candidates for newly available properties
- Frequently visiting and inspecting properties
- Continuing tenancy support for tenants, ensuring contact details are always kept up to date
- Ad-hoc needs from management eg registering tenants with GP, ordering birth certificates as a needed form of ID etc.
- Administration - ensuring all systems are kept up to date with actions completed and documents filed accordingly
In addition, applicants must have the following skills and qualifications:
- Minimum 5 GCSEs at A-C including Mathematics and English Language
- IT and smartphone proficient
- Knowledge of welfare and benefits
- Driven, hard-working and ready to go the extra mile
- Well presented and well spoken
Basic working hours of Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm.
Flexi-time applies where needed.
One Saturday per month.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter via the form below.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Housing / neighbourhood management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Revenues / benefits Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Tenant services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)