Senior Sales Advisor
Sanctuary Group is one of the UK’s leading providers of housing, care and community services. With around 12,500 employees, we maintain a culture where diversity is valued and talent is nurtured and rewarded.
Senior Sales Advisor
£29,312 per annum (rising to £30,855 after 12 months, subject to satisfactory performance) plus a sales incentive scheme
Wood Green, London, N22
35 hours per week (9 – 5, Thursday – Monday)
Why work for us?
One of the UK’s leading providers of housing, care and commercial services, Sanctuary Group employs more than 12,000 people and manages over 100,000 units of accommodation throughout England and Scotland, including general rented, retirement living, supported housing, student and key worker accommodation and care homes. Sanctuary also provides a range of other services including maintenance, care and telecare, all of which are delivered by our dedicated employees who are completely committed to customer service.
We are looking to recruit a Senior Sales Advisor who has an excellent track record selling new build homes. You will manage a small team of Sales Advisors, training and motivating the team to meet and exceed targets.
The role of Sales Advisor will include:
- Consistently meeting targets and driving the performance of a sales team
- Travel required
- Carrying out viewings and identifying potential opportunities for sales
- Working alongside other teams within the business including marketing, legal, finance and the wider development area
- Collating leads and best methods of practice
- Liaising with IFAs, solicitors and lenders
Skills and experiences:
- Recent experience within a new build sales role be that with a private developer, estate agents or housing association.
- Thorough knowledge of the sales process (including legal and financial)
- Outstanding rapport & relationship building skills
- The ability to work well under pressure whilst also retaining an excellent level of attention to details
- Competent user of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) with the ability to analyse data
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer you access to a range of great employee benefits and the opportunity to develop and progress within your career. Benefits include:
- Sales Incentives based on individual sales targets/KPI’s
- A pension scheme, with matching employer contributions from Sanctuary up to set limits
- 25 days leave (rising to a maximum of 30 days) plus public holidays
- Health and well-being plans
- Discounted products and services
- Personal advice and counselling
- Family-friendly arrangements
- Tax efficient schemes for you to save including; buying a new bike to cycle to work or a range of childcare services including after school clubs and summer camps
- Learning and development opportunities
Closing Date: 1 October 2018
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
‘For an insight into what it’s like to work for us, take a look at #LifeatSanctuary on Twitter’
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
Sanctuary Group is a trading name of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.