Voids Allocations Officer
Team bonus with total on target earnings of circa £26,000
26 days annual leave
High street discounts employee platform
Competitive pension scheme
Team Bonus scheme
We are looking for someone to join our busy team in Bristol to manage a pressurised lettings function. We are looking for future colleagues with the following skills:
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Enthusiastic and solutions orientated
- Enjoys being a real completer finisher in a team
- Happy to work in a target driven and sociable culture
Key accountabilities and measures;
- Delivering a positive experience to our customers and maximizing Stonewater’s income through efficient advertising, allocation, and letting of its properties and assets.
- Understanding and organising repair requirements to void properties.
- Providing advice on day-to-day allocations, housing options, CBL schemes, homelessness, internal transfers, and tenure types.
- Ensuring that the allocation and letting of properties is appropriate, timely, and properly assessed.
- Maintaining allocation records and databases, and collating and analysing statistical information.
Appointment to this role will be subject to possession of a valid Right to Work document.
We are an ambitious social housing provider, with an annual turnover of £181 million and £1.7 billion in assets who manage around 31,500 homes in England for over 65,000 customers.
Stonewater’s aim is to become one of the top 100 companies to work for in the UK.
Our extensive portfolio consists of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation such as retirement and supported living schemes for older and vulnerable people, Foyers and women’s refuges.
We offer an opportunity work for a leading social housing provider who transforms people’s lives; where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
With a bold house-building programme and ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and passionate, Stonewater is the right place for you.
Closing date: 3 October 2018
Interview date: 12 October 2018
For further information and to apply, please click on the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and is working towards developing a diverse workforce. We welcome all applications.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in City of Bristol
- Homelessness Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in City of Bristol
- Tenant services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in City of Bristol
- Corporate Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in City of Bristol
- Policy / Strategy Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in City of Bristol