Compliance Policy Lead
Position: Compliance Policy Lead
Location: North Yorkshire
Salary: £36,000 p/a plus benefits and a competitive relocation package
Greenacre recruitment is excited to partner with a Housing Provider in the North East to source them a Compliance Policy Lead whose duty will be to ensure the business remains compliant across all their property services directorate.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Taking lead on all aspects as it relates to domestic and commercial properties ensuring they are up to date on the compliance register.
* Acting in a proactive manner to identify risks, gaps and other issues that are immediately apparent or may occur in the future and taking action to rectify them as quickly as possible.
* Working with and advising the strategy team on issues, legislation and providing advice on ways in which they can improve and streamline services.
* Liaising with external parties such as the HSE to ensure all current legislation is adhered to and consult on proposed plans for the business.
* Creating reports for various parties monitoring the companies existing programme and future works as well as using bespoke software to monitor progress.
* Knowledge of Social Housing/Domestic related Health and Safety whether individual units or communal based dwellings.
* Understanding of social housing compliance in all areas including, strategy, policy and operations.
* Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with numerous teams and individuals.
Applicants should submit their CV online immediately for consideration!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Ltd who are operating as a recruitment agency and business.