Our three businesses, Aspire Housing, PM Training and the Realise charity blend commercial expertise with social purpose to revitalise communities by providing homes, training, employment and support. Aspire Housing is a leading housing provider and PlaceShaper, with around 9,000 homes in North Staffordshire and Cheshire. Our training business, PM Training, is the largest apprenticeship provider in Staffordshire and our charity, Realise, supports people to help develop thriving communities. We have a turnover of £50 million and around 420 people dedicated to delivering a comprehensive range of innovative services.
Our Group Chair will be a visible leader and influential advocate for our work, able to engage credibly with decision makers on local and regional issues related to housing, employment and placeshaping. Your commitment to embedding customer service in all we do will be complemented by an uncompromising social purpose and keen commercial awareness, so that our resources are targeted to the areas where we can make most impact. You will already have non-executive experience; and though a range of backgrounds could provide the profile we seek, strong candidates will also bring a good understanding of the housing and employment sectors.
For more information and to apply, click the Apply button on this page to be transferred to the EMA website. For an informal conversation contact Anne Elliott at EMA on 01926 887272.
Closing date: noon, 19 October.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Staffordshire
- Corporate Services Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Staffordshire
- Government and compliance Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Staffordshire
- Policy / Strategy Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Staffordshire
- Homes and Asset Management Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Staffordshire