Estates Quality Administrator
Hightown is a charitable housing association operating principally in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire,Buckinghamshire and Berkshire. We believe everyone should have a home and the support they need, so our aim is to build new homes and to provide excellent housing and support.
We currently manage over 6,000 homes and employ over 1,000 full and part time staff from our head office in Hemel Hempstead. We have an annual turnover of £70 million and a development programme that will deliver around 300 new affordable homes each year.
About the Role
We currently have an opportunity for an Estates Quality Administrator to provide effective and comprehensive administrative support to the Estates Quality Team.
Your role as Estates Quality Administrator will be to be responsible for keeping the associations servicing programmes up to date and to administer agreements associated with these. These registers include gas, CCTV, door entry, legionella and fire risk registers. You will also be responsible for supporting the Estates Quality Manager in the upkeep of head office.
We are looking for individuals with previous office experience who have good communication skills, have an attention to detail and who demonstrate a compassionate, enthusiastic, and `can-do` approach.
You must be able to work as part of a team to deliver an excellent service to the people we support and be flexible in your approach to work. You will have a commitment to equality and diversity and take a positive approach to supporting others.
We offer a range of benefits which include:
- Generous annual leave allowance of 25 days per year, rising with service, plus statutory bank holidays
- Workplace pension scheme
- 45 pence per mile mileage for the first 5,000 miles
- Life assurance of three times your annual salary
- Comprehensive training and development support
- Annual bonus based on satisfactory performance
- Access to on-site gym
To apply for this position please click the `apply ` link below and complete an online application form.
Closing date: Sunday 4th November 2018
Interview date: Friday 9th November 2018
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Hemel Hempstead
- Care and support Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Hemel Hempstead
- Housing / neighbourhood management Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Hemel Hempstead
- Social Care Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Hemel Hempstead
- Supported / sheltered housing Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Hemel Hempstead