Community-Led Housing Enabler
Cirencester (4 days) Coleford (1 day)
Circa £32,000 per annum (3 year fixed term contract)
37 hours per week (Part time/Job share would be considered)
A great opportunity to work in a pioneering organisation that is embarking on a vast change and growth programme. Publica is an innovative council-owned organisation which delivers shared services to Cotswold, Forest of Dean and West Oxfordshire District Councils, Cheltenham Borough Council, Cheltenham Trust, Cheltenham Borough Homes and Ubico.
About the role….
Are you passionate about working with local communities to deliver new homes? Are you innovative in your approach and responsive to customer needs? Joining us will mean working in an environment where no two days are the same. Our ideal candidate would be an experienced housing enabler and/or community development professional, who has worked within a Registered Provider, community development organisation or local authority housing enabling role.
The post is based 4 days per week at Cotswold District Council and 1 day per week at Forest of Dean District Council with some flexibility, dependent on workload.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Honours Degree or equivalent in relevant subject
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a housing enabling/development role
- Knowledge and understanding of funding for affordable housing
- High level of IT skills - MS Office, Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position please contact Anwen Hughes on email@example.com or 01285623121 who will be pleased to discuss the role with you.
Working for Publica we will give you…
- Excellent opportunities for personal, professional and career development
- Recognition and reward for the contributions you make
- Flexibility and choice
Please see our Benefits for further information on what we can offer you!
Closing date for CV’s: 28 November 2018 at 5:00pm.
For further information and to apply, please click on the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
It’s important that we’re a good fit for each other, so we’d also like to know what’s important to you and why you want to work for the Publica Group.
All successful candidates will need to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in the UK.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Cirencester
- Housing / neighbourhood management Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Cirencester
- Homes and Asset Management Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Cirencester
- Residential Development & Construction Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Cirencester