Data Quality & Performance Officer
We’re analysing data to know how to rebuild trust.
At the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, we want to create an area that our residents are proud to live in and where our housing management services delivery quality. Which is why we’re involving our communities from the start. However, we need to make sure we continue delivering excellent services by constantly analysing our performance. How are we doing? How can we improve? These are the questions we constantly seek to answer. Because only when we know where we’re lacking, will we know what needs to be addressed.
As a Data Quality & Performance Officer, you’ll review the Housing Management Service’s operations. This includes a variety of responsibilities, such as managing reliable and accurate performance information, ensuring it’s available and easy to follow This will see you analyse the service, and propose appropriate action to improve how the department performs. It’s all about understanding data-quality issues, and providing effective recommendations to support service improvements.
It’ll be your role to make sense out of raw data. So your experience of interrogating data bases and producing performance information will be key. Because of the nature of the work, you’ll also be asked to maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion, handling information with tact and understanding.
To find out more about the role and to apply please visit our website.
For further information and to apply, please click on the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
Application deadline: 18th December 2018
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Housing / neighbourhood management Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate Services Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- IT Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Policy / Strategy Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)