BCT is beacon organisation driven by social purpose. Working with vibrant communities, BCT continually delivers fantastic social outcomes, attracting national awards for its innovation and creating a forward thinking profile beyond the locality within which it works.
The achievements of the last six years, since stock transfer of the Grade II* Listed Byker Estate from Newcastle City Council to BCT, have laid the foundations for an even more ambitious future. It is critical that BCT's next Chair shares these ambitions, is driven by inclusivity and has the necessary business skills to enable a thriving housing association to make an impact on community life.
This is an opportunity that will instinctively appeal to candidates driven by social purpose and community challenge. Your non-executive experience will ideally include experience gained in a regulatory environment and supplement your primary skills of leading a Board to deliver a common purpose.
To obtain more detailed information on this role and the accountabilities it holds, the candidate pack can be downloaded from Campbell Tickell's website; please click the Apply button on this page to be transferred directly.
For an informal and confidential conversation with our retained consultants, Campbell Tickell, contact Mark Glinwood on 07944 411 484.
Closing date for applications is 11th January 2019.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Permanent jobs in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Homelessness Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Permanent jobs in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Social Care Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Permanent jobs in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Supported / sheltered housing Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Permanent jobs in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Tenant services Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Permanent jobs in Newcastle Upon Tyne