An exciting new opportunity has arisen within a new and vibrant coffee bar at the Darwin Court Healthy Living Centre.
We are looking for a Barista to deliver the day to day operation of the coffee bar. Including the making of a range of coffee bar drinks, some food preparation, restocking, delivery of goods, ensuring its smooth running, excellent delivery of this service to all customers whilst creating a strong community feel
Knowledge/Experience/ Skills required:
- Proven interpersonal skills - able to develop good work relationships, enjoy meeting and working with people at all levels and from diverse walks of life.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work quickly and calmly under pressure while remaining welcoming and friendly to customers
- Experience in working with a fast paced, customer focused environment.
08:00 - 16:00
08:30 - 16:30
10:30 - 18:30
Mon - Sat (5 Shift Pattern)
- Basic food hygiene certificate
The successful applicant will need to be subject to a background enhanced disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) before any appointment can be confirmed.