Housing Orchard System Specialist
Here at Welwyn Hatfield Council, we are always looking to improve our services to our customers.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a team that drives service improvement and change.
To succeed, you will provide specialist housing system knowledge and skills to ensure solutions continue to develop and adapt to support current and future business needs. Experience of the following system modules is essential:
- Rent accounting & arrears management
- Responsive repairs and contractor interfaces
- Lettings, allocations and void management
- Business Objects universes and reporting
- Case and contract management & Customer Dashboard
- Document production including MergeIT
- Process management and workflow management
- Messaging for rents and arrears
- Electronic document file plan and management
Are you a specialist able to demonstrate success in the modules mentioned above? If so, you’ve got what it takes to lead as the Housing Orchard System Specialist at Welwyn Hatfield. You will build strong working relationships with stakeholders and suppliers to support ongoing development, delivery and enhancement of customer first solutions. You’ll be used to managing helpdesk support services, system upgrades and communications, business analysis to drive system improvements, development projects and system change control testing.
The ability to converse at ease with members of the public and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential in this post.
For an informal discussion about the job, please contact Lucy Aston, Business Excellence Manager on 01707 357 713.
For further information about this post and to apply online visit www.welhat.gov.uk .
Closing date for applications is 1 January 2019.
Assessment and Interviews will be held on 15 January 2019.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Welwyn
- Housing / neighbourhood management Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Welwyn
- Tenant services Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Welwyn
- Corporate Services Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Welwyn
- IT Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Welwyn