Senior Housing Officer
Racing Welfare owns and manages a portfolio of 144 residential units across the UK. The accommodation is offered at a subsidised rent and the quality reflects best practice in social housing.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Housing Officer to join the team at Racing Welfare. The Senior Housing Officer will lead in the delivery of a high quality housing management service to tenants and licensees.
The successful candidate will;
- have experience in a housing management role in a social housing management setting
- people management experience
- have an understanding of landlord and tenant obligations
- have knowledge of dealing with building construction and common repair problems
- be able to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- have the ability to effectively lead, manage and develop a team to the highest standard
- have understanding of the need to deliver services with a clear focus on value for money
- have an interest and commitment to their own continuous professional development
The closing date for this role is 14th December 2018. We reserve the right to bring forward the closing date if we receive a large number of suitable applications.
Please note, as this post may involve direct contact with young people and vulnerable adults alongside some work of a sensitive nature it will be subject to a satisfactory, enhanced DBS disclosure. We also make checks on staff working with vulnerable adults and young people against the DBS barred lists.
If you are interested in applying then please click the Apply button on this page to be transferred to The Jockey Club's online recruitment site. You will then be asked to submit an application online, including a CV and covering letter, taking great care to explain how you meet the person specification.