Sanctuary Maintenance provides a wide range of property maintenance and facilities management solutions for thousands of customers nationwide. Our staff help make a real difference to the quality of people’s lives.
Kingsmead Office, London
£51,863 per annum (rising to £54,592 after 12 months service subject to satisfactory performance)
40 hours per week
Why work for us?
Sanctuary Maintenance provides in-house repairs and maintenance services for an extensive portfolio of properties across Sanctuary Group’s organisations. As part of a not-for-profit organisation, we aim to achieve outstanding results for our customers based on our values - working in an open and transparent way, creating strong partnerships with our customers and providing a first-class customer service.
Playing a pivotal role, the Operations Manager will manage the delivery of a high quality and cost effective Maintenance Service that responds to customer, organisational and financial needs.
The role of Operations Manager will include:
- Assisting in drafting and reviewing relevant policies and procedures, effectively communicating and implementing these to ensure effective application of good practices and legal compliance
- Managing the coordination, communication and maintenance of relationships with internal and external customers, identifying any shortfalls and ensuring they are dealt with appropriately
- Assisting in the production and implementation of local plans that guarantee service delivery, responds to customers’ requirements and expectations
- Managing the operational delivery of a cost effective Internal Maintenance service by operating within appropriate financial policies, procedures and agreed budgets
- Assisting in the effective management of internal maintenance services to ensure timely achievements of business targets, and contribute to the development of growth opportunities
Skills and experiences:
- Management qualification or experience within a similar role is essential
- Experience of managing multi site maintenance contracts in a commercially focused role
- Strong management skills with a proven ability to effectively recruit, manage and develop staff
- The ability to develop and review policies and procedures
- Travel is a requirement of the role, therefore a full, current driving licence is essential
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer a comprehensive reward and benefits package appropriate for the role that you do, including:
- A pension scheme, with matching employer contributions from Sanctuary up to set limits
- At least 25 days paid holiday plus public holidays, rising to 30 days after 5 years service
- Health and well-being plans, including voluntary critical illness scheme
- A variety of online discounts and rewards from major retailers
- Tax efficient savings through our Cycle to Work scheme
- A wide range of learning and development opportunities
To view the job profile, please click here
Closing Date: 19 December 2018
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
‘For an insight into what it’s like to work for us, take a look at #LifeatSanctuary on Twitter’
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
A basic Disclosure and Barring Service check will be necessary in the event of a successful application which we will pay for.
Sanctuary Maintenance Contractors Limited is a subsidiary of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Administration Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Maintenance / Repair Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Executive & Senior Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)