External Partnerships Officer
Things are moving fast at Brent Council. We’re one of London’s most successful boroughs when it comes to new initiatives and smarter working. As an External Partnerships Officer, you’ll help us deliver 1000 new affordable homes and take us to the future. It’s all part of wide-ranging change that we’re undertaking.
In this crucial role, you’ll develop strong relationships with internal and external partners. It’ll all be part of your priority to deliver affordable housing across the borough. You’ll proactively create a network of contacts with all Registered Providers (RPs) and look for ways to create new accommodation within the borough. As part of this, you’ll regularly meet with colleagues and liaise with public bodies. Everything you do will be to promote best practice and ensure that residents receive consistently high services.
Degree-educated (or equivalent), you’ll have a passion for social housing and want to be involved in developing your own projects. Motivated and forward-thinking with a desire for more responsibility, you’ll have an understanding of how we can develop affordable housing. This will all be supported by your experience of working collaboratively across complex organisations to deliver innovative housing approaches. And, importantly, you’ll also have strong investigative, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
For further information and to apply, please click on the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
Closing: 4th January 2019
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (West)
- Policy / Strategy Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (West)
- Homes and Asset Management Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (West)
- Asset management Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (West)
- Residential Development & Construction Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (West)