Surveyor (Fixed Term Contract)
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for a day to day building surveyor to manage reactive repairs and voids along with fire safety works in a patch of approximately 1,600 homes. You will have technical experience, preferably with a housing background and demonstrate a passion for delivering great customer service and are driven to get things done.
What we’ll offer you
• A salary of £40,000 - 45,000 per annum
• 23 days holidays plus public holidays. We also close between Christmas and New Year, so you get another 3 days bonus
• A great pension scheme
• The ability to buy extra leave and discount cards
• Flexible working
• Employee referral scheme
• Cash claim-back on medical treatments
• Travel to work loan
• Discounted rates on a cycle scheme, personal medical plans, life assurance, give as you earn, critical illness and travel insurance
Southern Housing Group is one of the largest housing associations in southern England and has a well-established reputation as a successful business with social objectives. We provide housing of all different types of customers who live in our almost 30,000 properties. With more than 900 colleagues, we’re an organisation that’s going places.
Please be aware that due to the nature and sensitivities of some of our roles we are not always able to consider applications from Southern Housing Group residents.
For this role, successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
For more information on this role, including how to apply, please click the red 'apply' button to be redirected to our website.
Closing Date: Saturday 15 December 2018
Interview Date: Friday 21 December 2018