Income Recovery Officer
Sandwell Council is in the process of growing and strengthening it's Income Management Service, within the Housing and Communities Directorate. Successful applicants will contribute to the provision of a high quality, customer focused Income Management Service. You will also be a key player in ensuring prompt and effective early action is taken to control and recover outstanding arrears and other associated debts up to Eviction stage.
We would like to hear from applicants who can demonstrate the following:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent negotiation and persuasive skills
- Ability to take a proactive casework approach to recovering debt
- A performance driven work ethos
- A desire to help customers to sustain their tenancies
- Ability to work in a highly busy and challenging environment
- Highly organised and understand the importance of attention to detail
- Ability to use own initiative when supporting vulnerable customers and dealing with complex arrears cases
- Assisting customers with Universal Credit related enquiries
For further information and to apply, please click on the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
Interviews are scheduled for w/c 07/01/19 and 14/01/19.
This vacancy and advert will be closed as soon as sufficient applications are received. Therefore, it is strongly advised that you complete and return your application as soon as possible.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in West Midlands
- Care and support Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in West Midlands
- Housing / neighbourhood management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in West Midlands
- Tenant services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in West Midlands