Employment Broker - Walworth SE17
An exciting opportunity has come up for an Employment Broker to join the Employment & Training Team. This post is based in Walworth, SE17 where you will provide excellent front line customer service by working in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to ensure our customers’ needs are met and the departmental/team objectives are achieved.
To engage customers in a cross-borough/departmental capacity and improve employability by delivering quality employment related activity, equipping customers with the skills and tools required for effective job search.
To engage with local employers and partners to source job vacancies and customers.
To provide continuous support and match customer’s skills and experience to vacancies and move job ready customers into employment or apprenticeships.
- Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity.
- Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets.
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills.
- Experience of producing quality CV’s and cover letters.
- Experience of delivering employment and training workshops, motivational training programmes and developing course curriculum
NVQ Level 3 Information, Advice and Guidance and/or Job Brokerage (or above) or working towards.
The successful applicant will need to be subject to a background enhanced disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) before any appointment can be confirmed.