Fire Risk Assessor (Part-Time)
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for someone to undertake fire risk assessments within domestic dwellings, commercial and places of assembly, and to provide advice on Group wide fire safety and assist with statutory compliance. You will have experience of undertaking fire risk assessments, as well as the knowledge and experience to complete intrusive and non-intrusive (Survey Types 1-4) fire risk assessments and support the delivery of the recommendations for large, complex buildings.
You will have excellent customer service, creating a “customer first” working environment, as well as having proving experience of providing high standards of customer service. You will also have proven ability to act with a solutions-focus and innovate to meet customer needs.
What we’ll offer you
• A salary of circa £27,000 per annum
• 23 days holidays plus public holidays. We also close between Christmas and New Year, so you get another 3 days bonus!
• A great pension scheme
• The ability to buy extra leave and discount cards
• Flexible working
• Employee referral scheme
• Cash claim-back on medical treatments
• Travel to work loan
• Discounted rates on a cycle scheme, personal medical plans, life assurance, give as you earn, critical illness and travel insurance
Southern Housing Group is one of the largest housing associations in southern England and has a well-established reputation as a successful business with social objectives. We provide housing of all different types of customers who live in our almost 30,000 properties. With more than 900 colleagues, we’re an organisation that’s going places.
Please be aware that due to the nature and sensitivities of some of our roles we are not always able to consider applications from Southern Housing Group residents.
For this role, successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please include a supporting statement explaining how your skills and experience meet the criteria of the job description and person specification.
Closing Date: Sunday 16 December 2018
Interview Date: W/C 17 December 2018
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Maidstone
- Housing / neighbourhood management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Maidstone
- Tenant services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Maidstone
- Homes and Asset Management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Maidstone
- Surveying Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Maidstone