Head of Housing Services
If you are an experienced housing services professional seeking a fresh, new challenge, this is a brilliant opportunity to make your mark with a leading not-for-profit organisation.
We are Coastline Housing, an independent, not-for-profit housing association owning and managing over 4,300 homes. Built on strong values of putting our customers first, transparency, striving to be the best and valuing our staff, we are dedicated to providing great homes, delivering great services and employing great people.
We are Investors in People Gold accredited, a Top 100 Best Not-for-Profit organisation to work for, and we recently received a Care Quality Inspection Rating of “Good”.
We are currently looking for a resilient and motivated Head of Housing Services to join us at an exciting point in our evolution.
- Salary of £53,224 – £62,616 per annum
- Bonus scheme
- Relocation expenses
- Health cashback scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- The chance to make a difference as part of our senior leadership team
- 27 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
This is a brilliant opportunity to take your next step with a people and property-focused business that empowers their staff to realise their full potential.
You will have the chance to support the development of new partnerships, as well as the growth of our housing offering, while facilitating the delivery of our strategies.
As the Head of Housing Services, you will ensure the delivery of consistent, high-quality and customer-focused housing management, care and support services.
In this important leadership role, you will:
- Ensure that all front-line housing services are delivered in-line with our strategic plan, policies and procedures
- Work in partnership with other organisations to provide services for customers
- Prepare, manage and gain approval for related annual budgets
- Ensure compliance with legislation, including the Care Quality Commission (CQC) Fundamental Standards and the Quality Assessment Framework (QAF)
To be considered as the Head of Housing Services, you will need:
- At least three years’ experience in a senior management role, delivering a broad range of housing services
- Staff management experience
- An understanding of modern housing legislation
- An HNC level qualification or above
- A full driving licence
Ideally, you will have housing association experience, but this isn’t essential. Experience of using CRM systems would also be beneficial, as would knowledge of Almshouse legislation.
Other organisations may call this role Senior Housing Services Manager, Head of Housing & Support Services, Head of Housing, Senior Housing Manager or Senior Housing Asset Manager.
The closing date for applications is the 15th January 2019, with interviews scheduled to be held on the 31st January 2019.
Webrecruit and Coastline Housing are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Head of Housing Services, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Head of services £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Redruth
- Housing / neighbourhood management Head of services £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Redruth
- Tenant services Head of services £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Redruth
- Homes and Asset Management Head of services £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Redruth
- Maintenance / Repair Head of services £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Redruth