Quality and Innovation Co-ordinator
£29,674 per annum pro-rata
24 hours per week
We have a unique opportunity for a Quality and Innovation Coordinator to join our team in Cranfield.
You will have the opportunity to support the Supported Housing Quality and Innovation function by continuously improving policies and procedures, driving excellence and creativity across working practices.
Key accountabilities and measures;
- Support the implementation of a continuous improvement framework and various change management activities.
- Undertake research into sector good practice and direction of travel of the sector, as well as customer need/demand and service design.
- Review and develop processes, liaise with business experts from across the company in support of the implementation, and set up and manage a central database of policies and procedures.
- Review and develop existing quality assurance process, and coordinate and embed implementation.
- Produce statistical data and reports as necessary
- Support the Quality and Innovation Manager to deliver funded and other programmes within time frames.
Skills and Experience;
The successful candidate will have/be;
- Experience in the research of government policy, good practice, market research and competitor analysis.
- Experience coordinating system-based tasks.
- Some knowledge of the supported housing sector, government policy, funding frameworks and support services.
- Experience working with a range of colleagues and stakeholders towards a shared goal.
- The ability to work using own initiative and with a flexible approach, prioritising caseload to ensure targets are met.
- The ability to influence and engage a range of colleagues and stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to utilise data to identify trends and causal factors.
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory, Disclosure and Barring Service Check, satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
We are an ambitious social housing provider, with an annual turnover of £181 million and £1.7 billion in assets who manage around 31,500 homes in England for over 65,000 customers.
Our extensive portfolio consists of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation such as retirement and supported living schemes for older and vulnerable people, Foyers and women’s refuges.
We offer an opportunity work for a leading social housing provider who transforms people’s lives; where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
With a bold house-building programme and ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and passionate, Stonewater is the right place for you.
Closing date: 20th December 2018
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and is working towards developing a diverse workforce. We welcome all applications.