Head Of Finance Customer Service & Care (6 months interim)
- Organisation Type
- Housing association / RP
Head of Finance: Care & Communities
Peabody is London's housing association. We employ over 3,000 staff and provide homes to over 100,000 people. We have ambitious plans to tackle the housing crisis in London by building 2,500 new homes a year. It's an exciting place to work in the current economic environment.
The Head of Finance: Care & Communities is responsible for a team of 3 Finance Business Partners who provide Executives and Directors insight and analysis into financial results. Providing high quality financial advice, support to our key stakeholders in strategic decision making. The Head of Finance need to be a trusted advisor and embedded in the Business.
We are looking for strong, talented finance professional to fill this need supporting clients in the Care & Communities Directorate.
- Substantial experience of leading and managing a multi-disciplinary department, with excellent communication skills, that generates confidence and respect with a wide variety of audiences.
- Excellent communication skills; proven record of preparing and delivering persuasive, high quality, written and verbal reports and presentations within the organisation up to Executive and Board level and externally.
- Proven track record of building and managing effective relationships with leaders, peers, colleagues, partners and stakeholders.
- Proven experience of successfully leading, managing and coaching employees and supporting them through times of change.
- Proven track record of developing and leading on change management programmes through employee engagement, involvement and collaboration.
- Proven ability to collaborate with leaders, work cross-functionally with diverse groups.
- Strong commercial awareness with knowledge of budget management, planning and proven experience of leading on risk management.
- A commitment to continuing professional development.
- Effective networking, negotiation and influencing and stakeholder management skills.
CCAB qualified accountant