To provide a general repairs service to Peabody Group stock in the public areas to maintain in good repair all aspects of our open spaces and infrastructure.
To identify in a proactive way both reactive and planned repairs and to develop, in conjunction with colleagues, programs to deliver this work to required standards.
- Good standard of general education
- Proven / robust practical experience in the provision of high quality multi trade operative service.
- Ability to adopt a flexible approach to service delivery
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Working knowledge of site safety both for employees and customers
- Ability to program and schedule work to achieve an efficient service delivery.
- Competent IT skills
- Current clean full manual driving licence.
- Experience of working in a DLO environment
- Experience of working with play equipment
- Building and/or trades qualifications