The Facilities Helpdesk Supervisor will be responsible for managing service requests and incidents raised to the helpdesk function and liaising with the respective Facilities team member and contractors to ensure reactive and planned works are completed in adherence to our internal and external SLA’s. The FHS will be responsible for all first line escalations and the handling of more complex tasks, prioritisation of workload, assisting in the development of process and procedure, training, resolving complaints and ensuring works are managed effectively from start to finish whilst keeping all parties informed in regard to status.
Knowledge, skills & experience required:
- A good understanding of statutory regulations and approved codes of practice (ACOP); Fire, Legionella, Asbestos, Gas, Electricity et al;
- Experience working in a similar role, in a helpdesk function supporting and operational service line
- Stakeholder management experience.
- Experience of dealing with Facilities Management delivered through a mixed economy of in-house and outsourced provision;
- Being fully conversant with Health & Safety legislation;
Education / Qualifications:
Personal Attributes required:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to interpret data and problem solve
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative in a team environment.
- Collaborative and influencing skills
- High level IT skills (MS Office) and generally good technological awareness
- Demonstrate a commitment to continued profession development
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
- Does not allow difficulties to get in the way of quality and final delivery
Hours of work between 8am - 6pm