Purpose of Role
Provide a comprehensive housing management service across the contract area and take full responsibility for a patch as defined by the Contract Manager.
- Meeting all relevant performance indictor targets.
- Develop effective relationships with residents, residents’ groups, the Client and other stakeholders.
- Work with residents, council departments and other agencies to develop initiatives to enhance
- the areas/estate managed by the housing management team and improve customer satisfaction.
- Respond effectively to all correspondence including councilor and MP’ enquirers.
- Effectively manage anti-social behaviour cases, including liaison with council departments and other agencies
- Investigate all reports of tenancy fraud.
- Work with council departments/contractors to let void properties within contract targets.
- Process tenancy queries, succession and assignment applications in line with council policies/ statutory guidelines.
- Ensure that rent accounts are effectively managed across the specified patch, designing and implementing income recovery strategy and looking at areas for continuous improvement.
- Identify opportunities and regularly lead activities to market Pinnacle such as community events/fun days.
- Attend occasional evening meetings and weekend community events.
- Knowledge of housing legislation and current practice.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Resilience to manage in an ever-changing environment.
- Experience of dealing with the public.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Excellent IT skills (Word and Excel)
- Excellent Northgate knowledge (desirable)
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Housing qualification, at least CIH level or equivalent. Must be willing to study for CIH level 3 if not already achieved
If you feel you would be able to contribute positively to the Myatts Field North Contract, please apply with an up-to-date CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28 December 2018.
Alternatively, please fill out the form below with an attachment of your most up to date CV.
If you require any further details about the Housing Manager’ position, please contact Adis Pajic on 0203 771 0135 or 07855 784 956.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Care and support Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Housing / neighbourhood management Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Tenant services Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)