Riverside are looking to recruit two full time Service Managers, based at Beck House in Enfield working 37.5 hours per week, across Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. Please note that you will be required to be on call as part of the role.
Both roles are based at Beck House, which provides a Floating Support service to customers who have a mixture of mental health issues, learning disabilities, drug and alcohol issues and general housing support needs.
As a Service Manager you will lead and motivate a team of approximately 8 employees. You will work in partnership with external agencies, such as local authorities, drug and alcohol services, and social services
The successful applicant will have experience of building and managing a new team, with a good understanding of the client group.
WHAT RIVERSIDE OFFER
In return we will give you 25 days holiday and access to our pension scheme. We also invest in our employees and want you to develop within the organisation and offer training and development opportunities.
We also offer:
• Tax free bikes
• Car loan for scheme
• Eye tests, glasses and lenses
• Life assurance
• Home contents insurance
• Childcare vouchers
• Reward gateway – fantastic high street and online savings
If you’re thinking of joining us, we’d love to hear from you. We encourage applicants from all sections of the community so that we can truly reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Enfield
- Care and support Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Enfield
- Employment Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Enfield
- Homelessness Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Enfield
- Social Care Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Enfield