Our vision and values should resonate strongly with our new Chair. We are a successful organisation that operates with purpose. Our exceptional growth over the last decade reflects our unstinting commitment to continue to tackle the shortage of affordable housing options across the region. But at Grand Union we know that it takes much more to ensure that communities can thrive and succeed. So our investment in neighbourhoods and people continues at pace.
You will be working with exceptional people who bring experience, intelligence and creativity to strategic decision making, by setting direction, ensuring compliance and raising standards. With £645m worth of assets and a financial turnover of £74m, we make important risk-based decisions.
As such we are seeking a Chair who has prior governance experience, a track record of working commercially within a strong social values framework and a colleague who places a high premium on building relationships with others.
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead a dynamic organisation that can take pride in its legacy and feel confident about its ambitious future.
We believe that providing good, affordable, secure and safe homes in decent neighbourhoods shapes people’s lives positively. What we do matters – and if it matters to you too, we would love to hear from you.
For an informal discussion with our retained recruitment consultants, Campbell Tickell, please contact Mark Glinwood on 07944 411 484 or 0203 434 0990.
The candidate pack can be accessed at www.campbelltickell.com/jobs.
Closes: Friday 1 February 2019, 12 noon
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Bedford
- Government and compliance Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Bedford
- Policy / Strategy Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Bedford
- Executive & Senior Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Bedford
- Board Member Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Bedford