Senior Surveyor and Contracts Manager
Pathways provides housing for the elderly across London. We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced surveyor to lead the development and delivery of our asset management, repairs service and compliance to improve our housing stock and services through a customer focussed approach.
As an experienced Surveyor you will have a pivotal role in
- developing our asset management strategy and planned maintenance programmes,
- managing contractors to deliver high quality reactive repairs, planned and cyclical works, voids and compliance services.
- managing budgets and ensuring full Health and Safety compliance
You will need:
- Qualification in building surveying and knowledge of compliance management and contract procurement
- Experience of housing property maintenance and managing building contracts and budgets
- To be a proactive, well organised and innovative problem solver demonstrating a customer focus and excellent communication skills.
Benefits include flexitime scheme and pension scheme
For an informal discussion please contact Mark Hickson on 0208 579 7411
For the job description, person specification and application form our website is www.yourpathways.org.uk
Closing date; Sunday 20th January 2019, at Midnight