The Business Development Unit is a new service being set up within the Adult Care, Housing and Public Health Directorate. As part of setting up this new service area you will have the opportunity to shape and develop the initial projects to deliver the units overall priorities of:
- Driving cross-service improvements
- Developing and promoting a culture of performance management throughout the service
- Promoting new ways of working that deliver improved outcomes for customers through digital channels
- Delivering Housing that supports independent living for more people for longer.
This post is an exciting and unique opportunity within the new Business Development Unit. Working directly to the Business Development Manager you will help deliver further transformational change across the directorate. You will be responsible for researching and helping to deliver software solutions that improve business processes with a focus on delivering digital solutions for improved customer outcomes. As the Business Analyst and client lead you will work closely with colleagues across the Housing Service and IT department to ensure new housing management systems are procured and implemented on time and to budget.
In order to support the Council’s requirement to save a further £41 million from its budget, by collective agreement, from 1st April 2017 to 31st March 2020 there is a temporary 1.15% pay reduction from the advertised substantive salary quoted, which will be spread out by means of a weekly/monthly deduction (dependent on pay frequency) from each pay period over the full financial year. In recognition of implementing this temporary measure three additional day’s leave (pro rata for part time workers and new starters in year) will be granted.
This post will have access to the Public Services Network, if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records check at the Basic level (unspent criminal convictions).
Closing date: 24th January 2019
Interview date: 6th February 2019
Alternatively, please click on the "Apply" button below.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Rotherham
- Housing / neighbourhood management Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Rotherham
- Corporate Services Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Rotherham
- IT Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Rotherham