End User Computing Team Leader
Radian IT are looking for an experienced End User Computing Team Leader to join our IT Operations Team. The role is a hands-on leadership role taking responsibility for all end user facing support operations, ensuring SLAs are achieved and that the wider business departments and external users are fully supported. The EUC Team Lead manages, mentors and develops a team of 8-10 analysts across 1st, 2nd and 3rd line roles ensuing customers receive a first class customer experience every time.
As an End User Computing Team Leader you will:
• Manage the IT Service Desk and associated resources ensuring that resolution of incidents and requests are completed within established SLAs. Ensure any breached SLAs are investigated and resolved.
• Coordinate the EUC desk team members in their daily duties of attending to customers who come to make inquiries and facilitate good customer service culture.
• Evaluate and assess service delivery performance metrics and carry out survey on customers to weigh the level of service delivery in the company
• Keep record of daily operations within EUC for tracking of customer needs, services rendered and future reference
• Create a mode of operations to be adhered to by team members in order to maintain good routine and orderliness
• Delegate specific EUC responsibilities to team members to create specialisation and increase service delivery pace
• Review all customers complaints, rectify issues and liaise with appropriate departments to handle complex issues in a bid to provide more effective solutions
• Observe service desk operation techniques to determine how effective they are and implement new techniques when old ones are ineffective.
• Act as an escalation point for technical issues, hardware and application support queries and requests. Escalate to third parties or other internal teams as appropriate.
• Manage and be accountable for specifically assigned pieces of technical work and the impact they have. Ensure the work package is followed and delivered to specification.
• Responsible for the overview of monitoring, operating, managing, troubleshooting and restoring to service any workstation, telephone, tablet or mobile device that has authorised access to the network.
At Radian we are committed to investing in local communities to make them stronger and more vibrant, whilst helping to provide homes to those that really need them. It’s at the very heart of what we do and empowers our staff to support our customers in realising their aspirations.
We also recognise the importance of continuing to develop our products and services to meet the changing needs of our customers, and have recently launched an ambitious five year Corporate Strategy that will help us continue building on our successes and to achieve our full potential as a leading provider of affordable homes across the south. Whether it’s through delivering high quality new homes of all tenures, investing in social infrastructure to help build new communities, or delivering modern services that can improve the wellbeing of current and future residents, we believe there’s never been a more exciting time to join Radian.
Our growing portfolio of over 21,000 homes across the south is supported by over 800 dedicated staff. We have big aspirations for the years to come and are looking to recruit new people who share our passion in making a difference to the lives of our residents and our local communities. Not only that, but in return we offer the ability to further develop your career in a great environment that offers flexibility, collaboration and excellent rewards and benefits.
• 28 days annual leave per annum and pro rata, plus bank holidays, with the opportunity to buy and sell additional leave
• Employer pension contributions of up to 12%
• Life assurance
• Flexi-time scheme, allowing individuals to work hours that suit them (subject core hours and the requirements of their department and role)
• Interest free season ticket loan
• Comprehensive training and development, including study support
• Radian Rewards, flexible voluntary benefits scheme
• Enhanced maternity/paternity leave for those who qualify
• Staff recognition scheme
Interviews will be held on week commencing 4th February 2019 at Collins House, Eastleigh.
How to apply
To apply, please click on the link below.