Commissioning Manager for Housing and Homelessness
It’s 2019, are you looking for a new challenge?
Are you ready to help shape, inspire and improve outcomes for local people and families and prevent and support homeless households in Coventry?
Do you want to give back?
We can offer you a challenging, but exciting, opportunity to join a team at the beginnings of a new approach to tackle homelessness and improve our housing supply.
You can help us drive and deliver new commissioning arrangements to help support homeless people and families, as set out in our emerging Housing and Homeless Strategy.
We are looking to recruit a Commissioning Manager for Housing and Homelessness for 18 months to help put Coventry on the map for the right reasons and secure safety and stability for our citizens.
- Excellent knowledge of commissioning, procurement and market management and the factors influencing stakeholders as they develop and deliver services.
- A good understanding of public service and housing and homeless legislation.
- To work confidently and successfully with elected members, statutory agencies, partners and colleagues right across the council to deliver outcomes.
- To set service standards, identify key indicators of performance, and have a commitment to the provision of high-quality services.
- A relevant degree or equivalent experience.
- Evidence of personal development and commitment to learning.
Should you wish to have an informal conversation about this role please contact us at email@example.com or 024 7683 3030/07701 022 870.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please click on the apply button to visit our website.
Closing date: 22 January 2019.
Interview date: 4 February 2019.
Coventry City Council is committed to delivering the best possible services and improving the quality of life for Coventry people. In order to do this effectively we aim to have a workforce that represents the diverse communities we serve, embracing and utilising the broad range of skills, experiences and perspectives this brings.
We are committed to making our recruitment practices as inclusive as possible for all. This includes making adjustments or changes for people who have a disability or long-term health condition.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Coventry
- Homelessness Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Coventry
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Coventry
- Asset management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Coventry
- Business development Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Coventry