Development Project Manager
Part-Time Position: 25 hours per week, days are negotiable; full-time may be considered.
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced Development Project Manager to make a difference in a small, friendly, financially sound and well-regarded housing association.
- Identifying and securing development opportunities for Solon and managing development projects to completion
- Delivering our development programme and identifying further opportunities to create more affordable homes
- Overseeing the sale of unsuitable properties to enable us to refresh our property portfolio
- Increasing our capacity to build new high quality homes
Your strengths include:
- Experience of working in social housing or a development, property or maintenance related environment
- Good negotiating and interpersonal skills
- Track record of delivering excellent customer service even under pressure
- Ability to assess the financial viability of projects
- Ability to deal with challenging situations calmly and assertively
- Working in a friendly and supportive work environment
- Training and development options
- 28 days holidays
- Company pension
You will need a full driving licence for this position.
To apply, please download a job pack from our website, fill out the application form and send it to email@example.com. For an informal chat about this position, please call Richard James on 0117 916 7761.
Closing Date: Friday, 1st February 2019 at 12.00pm.
Interview Dates: Thursday, 14th February.
We are committed to equality, diversity and inclusion and positively welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Solon is an independent, local housing association, providing 1,280 homes in Bristol and South Gloucestershire mainly for affordable rent. We aim to provide homes people want to live in and deliver great customer service. We are financially strong, with an annual turnover of approx. £7.5m, a healthy surplus, the capacity to produce new homes and an active development programme.
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Gloucestershire
- Asset management Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Gloucestershire
- Business development Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Gloucestershire
- Facilities management Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Gloucestershire
- Project management Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Gloucestershire