Development Assistant (12m FTC)
We are looking for a proactive and efficient Development Assistant to join our team in Bournemouth.
Our Development team work tirelessly to build new homes for people in need, and are looking for a Development Assistant to provide dedicated support. You will get the support you need to learn the fundamental processes of development which, with training, could lead to exciting career progression opportunities.
Key accountabilities and measures;
- Undertake a range of complex administrative tasks to support the effective running of the Development team.
- Prepare documents, reports, spreadsheets and presentations, manage travel and diary arrangements, and manage and delegate incoming and outgoing communication.
- Check and process payments, some of which can be high value payments involving complex processes.
- Accurately prepare legal documents, letters of appointment, as well as ad-hoc letters and mail merges.
- Coordinate the appointment of new consultants and contractors.
- Support colleagues in the use of digitalisation projects.
- Deal with enquiries from internal and external stakeholders with a timely and customer-focused response.
The ideal candidate:
- Able to use initiative and work well in a team to meet objectives and targets.
- Computer literate with excellent keyboard skills and confident using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- A strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate at all levels.
- A professional manner and the ability to prioritise workloads, meet deadlines and work proactively under pressure.
- A commitment to customer service, quality and value for money.
At Stonewater we offer excellent benefits which help make us a great place to work!
- A retirement savings plan – up to 7% matched contribution rate
- Life assurance – 3.5x contractual pay
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Holiday starting at 26 days with the option to buy/sell
- Deals and Discounts on shopping, travel, optical etc.
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual Company Day
- Values Award celebration events
- Team building days
And much more…
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and is working towards developing a diverse workforce. We welcome all applications.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Bournemouth
- Administration Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Bournemouth
- Residential Development & Construction Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Bournemouth
- Development / regeneration Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Bournemouth