Contact Centre Team Leader
Are you a team leader looking for a new challenge within our Contact Centres?
Are you a dynamic passionate individual with a proven track record in delivering results?
If you answered yes to the above then get in touch!
Due to continued operational growth, we are looking for a dedicated, proactive and supportive Contact Centre Team Leader to join our team in Bromley on a permanent basis. This role will be supporting the Contact Centre teams to deliver a consistently excellent front line service to our customers , both in order to meet and exceed performance standards and internal service level agreements. Although this role is based in Bromley it will also require regular travel to our West Malling contact centre.
About the role
- To coach and develop advisors to an excellent standard of performance. To provide an efficient customer focused service, meeting business and team targets through effective line management of staff.
- Manage and motivate Advisors, developing an environment where all can give their best.
- Establish team goals and standards and develop the team's ability to achieve them.
- Conduct regular 1:1s with all staff. Monitor and report on individual and team performance against pre-set and agreed SMART objectives.
- Identify learning and development needs and ensure needs are met. Create an environment where learning and staff development is a high priority and performance is improved as a result.
- Take ownership to deal with any escalated calls or difficult situation to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Previous contact centre experience at a team leader level is essential
- A good understanding of GDPR Legislation
- A thorough understanding of the continuous improvement cycle is beneficial
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment is essential, as is the ability to prioritise workload
- Experience of working in a multi channel contact centre with a basic understanding of contact centre metrics
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability
Closing date: Midday on Thursday 24th January
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd be interested in, we look forward to hearing from you.
About Clarion Housing Group
Clarion Housing Group comprises the country's largest housing association; a property development company, a charitable foundation and a repairs and maintenance service.
The Group's housing association, Clarion Housing is the largest social landlord in the country with 360,000 residents.
We have ambitious plans to build 50,000 new homes over 10 years, with a commitment that two thirds of the programme will be affordable housing.
The charitable foundation, Clarion Futures, will invest £150 million over ten years to deliver one of the largest social investment programmes in the country. Priorities are work and training; money management and young people
Clarion Housing Group is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce.