Position: Technical Manager
Salary: £42,000 - £44,000 (raising 2% in April)
Greenacre Recruitment is pleased to partner with a Housing Provider based in Warwickshire to help source them a Technical Manager to oversee strategic delivery of their Investment and Maintenance Programme.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Reporting into the Asset Manager and be in charge for the strategic delivery and oversight of the businesses multi million pound investment programme and estate programme.
* Managing a team of 4 direct reports and 12 in-direct reports, providing leadership, guidance and working towards achieving all KPI’s set by exec.
* Working with budgets allocated and stock condition data creating an investment programme not just for the financial year but also for years to come.
* Ensure all programmes of work delivered by the team are correctly managed, fully CDM compliant and are in accordance with all other statutory requirements.
* Experience in taking a strategic approach in the delivery of investment and grounds maintenance programmes.
* Managing a team and working in a collaborative approach to deliver KPI’s and targets set.
Applicants should submit their CV online immediately for consideration!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Ltd who are operating as a recruitment agency and business.
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Leamington Spa
- Asset management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Leamington Spa
- Maintenance / Repair Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Leamington Spa
- Project management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Leamington Spa
- Technical services Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Leamington Spa