Soha is a fantastic organisation to be part of. We have a strong track record and reputation for working with our residents, staff and board to deliver excellent services and developing new homes to meet local housing need.
Development Manager Starting salary up to £50,000 including car allowance + excellent benefits Full Time (37 Hours per week) Based in Didcot, Oxfordshire
We are currently looking for a Development Manager to join our Property & Development Team. Key responsibilities will include:
- To assist the Head of Development in ensuring that Soha’s development programme meets the Business Plan and Corporate Objectives
- To manage and lead development projects from inception to completion
- To seek out opportunities for the development of homes for rent or sale using public and private funding
You will need to have previous experience in housing development with a degree or professional qualification in an appropriate subject such as housing, building, architecture, surveying or planning. Additionally you must have a good understanding of social housing, project planning, project management and knowledge of HCA standards and procedures.
In return we offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits (including a pension scheme, healthcare, generous leave, family friendly policies and a range of training and personal development opportunities.
For further information and to apply, please click on the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
Closing date for completed applications: Midday Wednesday 6 February 2019
Interviews to be held on Friday 15 February 2019
More searches like this
- Residential Development & Construction Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Didcot
- Construction Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Didcot
- Design Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Didcot
- Development / regeneration Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Didcot
- Planning Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Didcot