Director of Transformation
This is an exciting time to join saha.
Over a period 60 years we have grown into a specialist provider of support and accommodation, with services provided to a hugely diverse range of residents and service users across England. As part of our next phase of development, we have recently appointed a new Chief Executive and have embarked on a transformation programme to modernise the way we operate and centre the organisation around our residents and service users.
The ambitious transformation programme is far reaching and will include areas such as; digitalisation, culture change, modernising systems and processes.
We are looking to appoint a Director of Transformation to work across the organisation to lead on the delivery of the transformation programme. Experience of a range of transformation tools and techniques in relation to areas such as culture, processes and technology will be essential, as will knowledge of what first-class customer service looks like. In-sector experience is desirable, but not essential.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please click the “Apply” button where you will find the recruitment pack. If, after reading the recruitment pack, you would like an informal and confidential discussion about this position, please contact our retained advisor at Altair Ltd:
Sarah Palmer, Head of Executive Search and Interim Management – mobile: 07806 602933 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 9:00am, 28th January 2019 and the job reference code is ALT236.
Your application will be acknowledged and treated with strictest confidence.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Director £90,000 - £109,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate Services Director £90,000 - £109,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Finance Director £90,000 - £109,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- IT Director £90,000 - £109,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Policy / Strategy Director £90,000 - £109,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)