This is an exciting time for Pinnacle as we work to bring together our two housing businesses into a single business working with public, private and third sector partners. We are currently recruiting to a variety of roles in our new management structure. We are a progressive, forward-thinking business – commercially minded and socially principled, committed to enhancing the quality of communities around the country through the delivery of excellent housing services. It’s an opportunity to be part of a talented and dynamic team drawing staff from a range of backgrounds with the ambition to deliver ‘best in class’ housing management to our customers and clients alike.
Purpose of Role
- Provide strategic management and leadership to the New Vision Homes contracts
- Ensure that all contractual requirements are met
- Raise standards and satisfaction levels to exceptional levels.
- Ensure the contracts demonstrate best practice, innovation and lead the way nationally in the provision of housing and estate services.
- Delivery of Pinnacle budgets according to the best accountancy practices including cash collection, ensuring that accounts reflect the true financial position and financial risk at any time of the contract.
- Responsible for all aspects of tenancy and leasehold management, responsive repairs, and Asset Management.
- Raise the profile and success of the contract both within Pinnacle and to external stakeholders.
- To lead by example embedding and promoting Pinnacle’s values and culture
- Ensure compliance with all contractual obligations and KPIs
- Management of and responsibility for the financial performance of the contracts
- Risk management – identifying and minimising risk and ensuring tight financial controls are in place
- Working with partners and sub-contractors to deliver contractual outcomes
- Working with the rest of the Group Head of Housing’s leadership team to introduce innovative ways of working collaboratively for the benefit of the business
- Support the development and delivery of Social Value outcomes in the contract area
- Promoting Pinnacle within the Council beyond the remit of the contract, to enhance the company’s reputation, as well as developing other business opportunities for the housing business and wider Group
- Ensuring that Pinnacle exceeds KPI’s across all indicators and are best in class
- Delivering the KPI dashboard to our clients on time and ensuring that those KPIs are verified periodically
- Delivering outstanding estate services
- Ensure the effective procurement and delivery of the reactive, planned and cyclical maintenance service and programmes within agreed financial and operational targets to provide value for money, ensuring repairs services are implemented on time and that the housing stock is maintained to the highest possible standards to meet the needs of customers.
- Ensure all statutory compliance is undertaken i.e. Fire Risk Assessments
- Producing high resident satisfaction levels
- Ensuring that complaints are answered on time and that there is culture of learning from those complaints
- Developing strong relationships with all stakeholders, in particular clients, and enhancing the company’s reputation within the areas that we work
- Advise and support staff and teams to ensure that social value outcomes are maximised and evidenced.
- Embedding a performance management culture by ensuring SMART objectives are set and regular reviews take place for all staff.
- Compilation and delivery of budgets
- Cash collection – rents and service charges
- Control of accrued income
- Accrual of costs
- Management of financial risk against performance
- Reporting monthly on all of the above
- Ensuring that we promote resident engagement through a variety of mechanisms including the development of a residents’ panel, improving the number of active engaged resident associations, working with leaseholder organisations and improving resident engagement linked to the use of technology.
- Undertaking satisfaction surveys in line with contractual requirements
Health & Safety:
- Ensure risk assessments are undertaken and actions are carried out in a timely fashion
- Ensure the company’s and client’s processes are followed.
The following KPIs apply to this position:
- Contractual KPIs met
- Resident satisfaction
- Outstanding H&S actions
- Client satisfaction
- Expenditure within budget
- Employee engagement
- Experience of leading multiple teams in a performance driven environment
- Experience of client management and partnership working
- Understanding of the issues driving resident satisfaction
- Strong communication and networking skills, internally and externally
- Working collaboratively
- Financial ability to manage multiple profit centres
- Strong analytical skills
- Proactive approach
- Motivating and leading staff to achieve excellent result
- Experience of Asset Management
- Member of Chartered Institute of Housing or other related professional body
- Experience of Change Management
If you feel you would be able to contribute positively to the New Vision Homes Contract, please apply with an up-to-date CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 31st January 2019.
If you require any further details about the Contract Director position, please contact Nimisha Patelon 07850 607816.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Woking
- Housing / neighbourhood management Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Woking
- Tenant services Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Woking
- Corporate Services Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Woking
- Finance Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Woking