Housing Policy and Projects Officer x2
1 Permanent and 1 Fixed Term - 12 months
This is an exciting opportunity to shape services and deliver change. We are looking for people who are enthusiastic and driven, with good problem-solving abilities, and a strong focus on improving outcomes for customers.
Working in Housing and Landlord Services, you will lead projects to bring about service improvements, helping to deliver our service objectives, and improve the customer experience.
You will identify service improvements needed, make recommendations; scope, develop and implement improvements to services, strategies, policies and processes, using appropriate project methodology. You will also carry out feasibility studies, option appraisals, and pilot studies to identify and assess problems and solutions, to inform policy and strategy development.
In addition, you will be required to identify opportunities, and design projects, to improve how Housing and Landlord Services delivers its services; by developing new services, policies, strategies and initiatives.
This role is to manage and lead projects, particularly those that link with internal and external stakeholders, to deliver landlord objectives and to bring about genuine transformation to services including:
- Repairs, maintenance and investment to homes
- Rent and income management
- Estate and tenancy management/tackling anti-social behaviour
Or other future projects to deliver and improve our housing service, and ensure the delivery of objectives of the service (including links to non-landlord/cross tenure work e.g. Housing delivery, hate crime, domestic abuse, vulnerability).
You will also provide expert advice on complicated cases and interpretation of policy, procedure and legislation.
To apply, please click on the apply button to visit our website.
Closing date: 29 January 2019.
At Bristol City Council, we value having a workforce as diverse as the City we serve. We therefore welcome, develop and promote people from all sections of the community.
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in City of Bristol
- Asset management Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in City of Bristol
- Facilities management Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in City of Bristol
- Maintenance / Repair Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in City of Bristol
- Sales / Lettings Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in City of Bristol