Digital Project Manager
This is an exciting time to join our team as we are embarking on a digital transformation journey. We are looking for someone with exceptional project management experience in implementing digital transformation projects in an Agile way.
The successful candidate will be a self starter who is driven to plan, manage and deliver digital projects to the highest standards, while ensuring change and risks are managed effectively, and the return of investments maximised in accordance with the Radian Project Delivery Framework and best practice.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
• proven track record of delivering digital transformation projects to budget and timescale
• the ability to manage frequent changes and gain clarity from ambiguity
• project planning, monitoring and estimating as well as risk, issue and budget management are of interest
• excellent communication, both spoken and written English
• understanding of Agile and Prince2 methodologies (preferably qualified)
At Radian we are committed to investing in local communities to make them stronger whilst helping to provide homes to those that really need them. It’s at the very heart of what we do and empowers our colleagues to support our customers in realising their aspirations. We’re committed to delivering 3,500 new homes by 2023 to add to our current portfolio of over 24,000 units.
We also recognise the importance of continuing to develop our products and services to meet the changing needs of our customers, and have recently launched an ambitious five year Corporate Strategy that will help us continue building on our successes and to achieve our full potential as a leading provider of affordable homes across the south.
We are looking to recruit people who share our passion in making a difference to the lives of our customers and our local communities. In return we will invest in you to help develop your career in a great environment that offers flexibility, collaboration and excellent rewards and benefits.
• 28 days annual leave per annum and pro rata, plus bank holidays, with the opportunity to buy and sell additional leave
• Employer pension contributions of up to 12%
• Life assurance
• Flexi-time scheme, allowing individuals to work hours that suit them (subject core hours and the requirements of their department and role)
• Interest free season ticket loan
• Comprehensive training and development, including study support
• Radian Rewards, flexible voluntary benefits scheme
• Enhanced maternity/paternity leave for those who qualify
• Staff recognition scheme
Interviews will be held on 12th February 2019 at Collins House, Eastleigh.