£31,647 per annum (rising to £33,312 after 12 months, subject to satisfactory performance)
35 hours per week
Why work for us?
One of the UK’s leading providers of housing, care and commercial services, Sanctuary Group employs more than 13,000 people and manages over 100,000 units of accommodation throughout England and Scotland, including general rented, retirement living, supported housing, student and key worker accommodation and care homes. Sanctuary also provides a range of other services including maintenance, care and telecare, all of which are delivered by our dedicated employees who are completely committed to customer service.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and fast paced team as a Portfolio Analyst where personal development and new opportunities are encouraged and supported. The Portfolio Management Office provides IT planning, project, finance, governance and assurance advice and support across IT. From the delivery of small system changes to the implementation of large IT projects and programmes, this is a highly collaborative team working closely with all IT departments.
The role of Portfolio Analyst will include:
- Supporting the management of a portfolio of IT work from across the organisation
- Assisting in the development and improvement of processes
- Managing and processing incoming requests from the wider operational areas
- Facilitating project delivery
Skills and experiences:
- Experience in a project management or IT background is desirable
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to a variety of different stakeholders
- Previous experience in a customer facing role
- Pro active with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills
- Proficient user of Word, Excel and Outlook
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer you access to a range of great employee benefits and the opportunity to develop and progress within your career. Benefits include:
- A pension scheme, with matching employer contributions from Sanctuary up to set limits
- 25 days leave (rising to a maximum of 30 days) plus public holidays
- Life assurance
- Health & well-being plans
- Discounted products & services
- Personal advice and counselling
- Family-friendly arrangements
- Tax efficient savings through our Cycle to Work scheme
- Learning and development opportunities
Closing Date: 24 January 2019
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
‘For an insight into what it’s like to work for us, take a look at #LifeatSanctuary on Twitter’
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
Sanctuary Group is a trading name of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.