If you’re a confident and pro-active individual looking to kick-start your career, the Income Team is the place for you. We are proud to be a team that encourages development, allowing you to grow your professional career in Housing.
You will have the opportunity to take responsibility and ownership for maximising the collection of rent, reducing rent arrears, and ensuring the delivery of outstanding customer service to our customers.
- Maximising income through the effective management of customer rent and service accounts, including the monitoring and retrieval of rent arrears ensuring cases are escalated appropriately.
- Communicating with customers and providing appropriate welfare and debt advice.
- Completing statistical information to monitor performance as directed by the Income Manager.
- Contributing to the development and overall performance of the Income Team, and its operation to ensure the cost effective delivery of high quality services.
The ideal candidate:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar environment.
- Experience of housing and housing law – particularly in relation to income management and an understanding of casework.
- A good decision maker who is able to take responsibility.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- The ability to show initiative and problem solving skills.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Strong IT skills.
Appointment to this role will be subject to satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
This role will carry out agreed shifts between the hours of 8am-8pm Monday-Friday and 9am-1pm Saturdays, up to a maximum of 37.5 hours per week.
At Stonewater we offer excellent benefits which help make us a great place to work!
- A retirement savings plan – up to 7% matched contribution rate
- Life assurance – 3.5x contractual pay
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Holiday starting at 26 days with the option to buy/sell
- Deals and Discounts on shopping, travel, optical etc.
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual Company Day
- Values Award celebration events
- Team building days
And much more…
To complete your application please email our friendly HR and Recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter or upload below.
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace. Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Housing / neighbourhood management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Tenant services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Corporate Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Finance Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Bristol (City Centre)