Community Investment and Funding Coordinator
Are you interested in joining our successful community team to help us to continually improve our community offer and achieve sustainable outcomes?
CBH are proud of our track record in working with communities across Cheltenham to improve quality of life, build community capacity and enable individuals and groups to achieve their potential
Based from our offices at Hesters Way Community Resource Centre, and reporting to Caroline Walker, Head of Community Services, you will work closely with customers, communities and partners.
The Community Investment and Funding Coordinator role is an exciting opportunity to champion and support the delivery of community investment at CBH, source external funding for community projects, prepare bids for new services in the community and promote a CBH wide understanding of social value.
So who is the successful candidate?
- A Passion for supporting the investment in Cheltenham’s communities, with an ability to inspire, innovate and be creative
- An ability to actively source external resources to transform ideas into successful community projects.
- Dynamic, results driven, and outcome focused, with well-developed planning, bid writing , analysis and report writing skills
- An Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with communities, colleagues, funders, commissioners and contractors
- Expertise in social value calculation and in working with colleagues to applying that knowledge to determining future CBH community priorities
For more information on this role, including how to apply, please click the red 'apply' button to be redirected to our website.