Assistant Surveyor (12 Months FTC)
As part of Peabody's on-going commitment to fire safety, we are looking to recruit an FRA Assistant Surveyor to join our newly formed Fire Delivery Team. The purpose of the team is to deliver remedial and major specialist works identified from our Fire Risk Assessment programme, to the organisations housing stock.
In order to achieve the purpose of the service, we require a keen and pro-active FRA Assistant Surveyor who is willing to assist in the delivery of general remedial actions coming out of FRA's, and is willing to learn and develop in the role. You will have some building surveying / pathology knowledge and be further developing your skills in this area.
This is an ideal opportunity for the right candidate to develop in the area of fire safety works, and help shape a fairly new service.
• Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven time management and prioritisation skills
• Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
• To ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organisation.
• Demonstrable experience and skills managing customer relationships to ensure a high level of customer care and satisfaction
• Up to date knowledge of Health & Safety and other legislation relevant to the role
• Ability to achieve results and deliver challenging objectives.
• Excellent all-round IT skills.
• Strong approach to teamwork and the ability to collaborate and step-up when to help the organisation achieve its mission.
• Construction based qualification, or currently working toward one
• Membership of a Professional Body (preferred)