Service Improvement Officer
We are currently recruiting for outstanding applicants with ability in the field of service improvement to join our North London Housing team on a permanent basis. You'll be required to develop, implement and improve a learning culture from a range of data sources and facilitate effective business planning across the region.
Some of the role's responsibilities are outlined below:
- Support regional business planning processes to ensure Group priorities are translated into local deliverables, recorded, measured and communicated to ensure quality service delivery.
- Support the co-ordination of the region's performance management information and reporting.
- Analyse performance and service information and identify trends and issues for improvement and/or action.
- Use complaint and customer feedback to analyse trends and risks and work with the Regional Leadership Team to support improvement planning.
- Lead on research of best practice to support ongoing service improvement
- Assist with implementation of local projects that ensure regional improvement.
- Ensure the region is complying with all relevant policies, procedures and legislation as appropriate.
- Work with the Communications teams to promote regional success stories, positive learning and regional events.
We're looking for someone with skills in business analysis and the ability to work closely with a range of stakeholders to convert this into continuous improvement or service delivery. You'll need excellent PC and Microsoft Excel skills and experience in the range of other Microsoft Office products as well strong interpersonal skills. Good knowledge and understanding of the social housing operating environment, including inspection/regulatory/compliance and accreditation frameworks is desirable..
Closing Date: Wednesday 6th February at Midday
For further details on this vacancy, and to apply, please download the role profile for the Regional Operations Officer and click the 'Apply' button below.
Clarion Housing is the largest housing association in the country with 125,000 homes across more than 170 local authorities. Over 360,000 people call a Clarion Housing home their home.
As a landlord, Clarion Housing is committed to providing excellent customer service to all its residents and to maintaining its homes to a good standard - investing significantly in improving them each year.
Clarion Housing also develops and markets homes for affordable rent and low cost home ownership as well as managing homes for private rent.
Clarion Housing is part of Clarion Housing Group, which also comprises a charitable foundation, a property development company and a repairs and maintenance service.
A home is the platform on which lives are built. It's the beginning of everything - so providing that home is a role we take seriously.
As a landlord, we're reliable, responsible and fair, and we only ask the same in return. Through this partnership we enable our residents to build secure, independent and productive lives. From young families to retired people, and those who struggle in the market, everyone deserves a good quality home. That's why we're here.
Clarion Housing Group is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce.