Group Chief Executive
The Wrekin Housing Group is a forward looking housing and care organisation that is passionate about our community and generating social value. With over 13,000 homes for rent and shared ownership, our ambition is to be the outstanding provider of social housing and care solutions in Shropshire and Staffordshire.
As our new leader, you will join us at an exciting time. Following our governance review, you will influence, launch and then deliver our new Group strategy. You will provide bold leadership of this energetic organisation by providing strategic direction and fostering an innovative environment across the Group enabling us to maintain our position at the forefront of delivering ground breaking services.
Our pioneering spirit and commitment to meeting the needs of our communities drives us to deliver and evolve excellent services while expanding our stock of high quality affordable housing and extra care provision. You will bring a proven track record working in a regulated, customer focussed environment, ideally with housing and care experience.
For more information about this crucial role, please click the red 'apply' button to be redirected or for a confidential discussion, please contact our recruitment partners, Helene Usherwood on 07719 322 669 or Elliott Rae on 07584 078 534 at Anderson Quigley.
Closing date for applications: noon on Friday 22 February 2019
Final panel interviews: 01 – 03 April, TBC
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Chief executive £110k+ Permanent jobs in Telford
- Corporate Services Chief executive £110k+ Permanent jobs in Telford
- Policy / Strategy Chief executive £110k+ Permanent jobs in Telford
- Homes and Asset Management Chief executive £110k+ Permanent jobs in Telford
- Residential Development & Construction Chief executive £110k+ Permanent jobs in Telford