Riverside Housing have a new opportunity for a Standards Officer working full-time, on a permanent basis.
What will you do?
As a part of the Asset Management team, you will support the function and the Standards Manager to deliver the approach, to setting and monitoring Group standards for property and land maintenance.
Day to day
Your key responsibilities as Riverside’s Standards Officer will include:
• Support the Standards Manager in the review of component standards to ensure suitability and effectiveness, ensuring adherence to legislative requirements and offer value for money for the Group
• Identify and address data quality issues to ensure that data integrity and protection standards are met, taking responsibility for inputting and completion of statutory, regulatory or other external reporting as required. Review feedback, instances of service failure, feedback from surveys and other sources, to identify and escalate lessons learned and actions required as appropriate, ensuring the continuous improvement of the service provision.
• Contribute to quality assurance procedures through occasional on-site inspections and customer engagement.
• Ensure internal business processes are followed in line with the Group’s policy, procedures and statutory requirements.
For a deeper understanding of your responsibilities, take a look at the job description linked below.
Does this describe you?
You have experience within the building industry, ideally working within a customer focussed Business Management team.
You have knowledge and understanding of building regulations, standards and quality assurance.
You are results driven with strong analytical skills and experience of providing meaningful analysis of data including management information.
Click on the job description linked below to see a full list of our essential requirements.
What’s in it for you?
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer you:
• 25 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
• Eligibility for flexi-time working
• Riverside Rewards scheme and app, providing valuable access to voluntary discounted benefits including high street and online savings
• Access to ongoing personal career development opportunities through Learning Zone
• Support towards professional study costs
• 10% salary increase after 12 months’ service, dependent on performance
Who are Riverside?
We are one of the UK’s leading social housing and regeneration organisations. We are a group of not-for-profit and commercial companies with a charitable housing association at our core. Operating across 150+ local authorities in England and Scotland and housing 90,000+ people, we are fully committed to improving the lives of thousands of individuals and families. We seek to transform lives and revitalise neighbourhoods.
Is Riverside for you?
We want you to feel empowered by leaders and fairly treated, knowing that your voice is truly heard. Being people-focused, we treat our customers with this same respect.
We trust you to protect our customers, our people and our business and we see outstanding worth in those with the courage to take responsibility, innovate and find solutions.
Your focus on performance and ambition is rewarded with development opportunities. With Riverside, you can achieve.
If you’re thinking of joining us as a Standards Officer we’d love to hear from you. We encourage applicants from all sections of the community so that we can truly reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Liverpool
- Corporate Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Liverpool
- Policy / Strategy Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Liverpool
- Homes and Asset Management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Liverpool
- Asset management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Liverpool